Get Big Savings On a Water Processing Water Softeners in Hobbs, Denver City, Carlsbad, Seminole, & Lovington, & the Southeast NM and West Texas area!
Soft Water Through a Water Softener Makes Softer, Brighter Clothes
Water softeners remove hard water minerals that quite literally pelt your clothes like rocks during the wash cycle. With nothing but clean, soft water massaging your clothes, towels, and linens, you'll notice a big difference in their softness and how they hold up to being repeatedly washed. Whites will be brighter and colors more vibrant!
- Environmentally-friendly split-tank design
- No need for replacement filters or a second backwash filter
- Assures pure water that doesn't require harsh cleaning chemicals
- Prolongs the life of your appliances and improves your home's overall performance
- Equipped with a Patented Chlorine Generator that automatically cleans the system
- Adjustable settings help reduce salt and water use
- Includes a dual-chamber tank that performs two treatments at once
- Uses a high-capacity resin to reduce hardness
- Patented Chlorine Generator that automatically cleans the system
- Advanced electronics that learns your water habits and adjust accordingly
- Low-maintenance brine tank that was designed to streamline salt
Evolve ES Water Softeners the ES* is designed for no fuss and maximum efficiency. It is a good, cost-effective option delivering the quality water you and your family are looking for and is backed by the manufacturer's 10-year warranty!
- Patented IQ2 technology is smarter with deep cleaning regeneration only when necessary saving salt and money, vacation mode, system notifications, battery back-up, and monitored and recorded water usage history
- High-capacity resin uses powerful and durable resin media eliminating the elements
that cause hard water with a rigorous quality control process for testing the media
- Quartz under bedding delivers high and
consistent flow rates providing an accurate and efficient cleaning process
- Patented, integrated chlorine generator has the ability to self-sanitize, low/no-salt alarm capabilities, and monitors every cleaning
brine tank with a built-in safety float, heavyweight, corrosion-free material, dry salt storage, and less cleaning
W.E.T (Water Efficient Technology) is a series of features that allow a water softener to only use the amount of water and salt needed - saving up to 50% over other systems!
Creates chlorine directly from the salt in the brine solution. It passes into the media tank to keep the inside clean with every regeneration (preventing bacteria build-up).
How do you know if you have hard water?
Here are some telltale signs...
- Your water takes forever to heat up or you've prematurely had to replace water-using appliances.
- Your faucets and fixtures have a white residue that's hard to remove. That's limescale buildup and it's accumulating in your pipes and water using appliances too!
- Your skin and hair is dry and dull.
- Your whites are more like 50 shades of gray.
- Your brights have lost their luster.
- Your drinking glasses & stemware have spots on them - unless you use a ton of chemical spot remover in the dishwasher.
This is a heating element that's been exposed to hard water
Local NM Reviews
Water Softener Hobbs NM
Water Softeners in Hobbs NM
Water Processing was founded in 1960 as a water treatment company offering water softeners and the best commercial and residential water treatment products for decades in the Hobbs area. We’ll give you a free water analysis and figure out the ideal water treatment system for your business. We carry commercial water softeners, filters, and RO systems from Clack, Evolve, Autotrol, Fleck, Vertex, & AXEON, and have everything from high quality affordable options to the highest tech items that can connect via wifi. Give us a call for a free consultation today.water softener, water softeners, water softener installation, softener, water softener companies, home water softener, water softener installation cost
Salt, plumbing, resin, brine tank, ion exchange, home, diagram, bypass, commercial, whole house, manual, drain, zeolite, installation, industrial, filter, magnetic, domestic, shower head, apartment, control, black, hard water, inside, old2120 N Bensing Rd Hobbs NM 88240 Phone Number: (575) 205-4204 Hours: 8 am - 5 pm, Mon - Fri About Hobbs NM: Directions:
Hobbs Water Softener Reviews:See why we are the top water softener provider in Hobbs NM. Google Reviews: https://g.page/r/CSzsR6YbVSw8EB0/review Facebook Reviews: https://www.facebook.com/WaterProcessing/reviews Yelp Reviews: https://www.yelp.com/biz/water-processing-hobbs-2 Angie’s List: Home Advisor: BBB Reviews: https://www.bbb.org/us/nm/hobbs/profile/water-treatment-equipment/water-processing-llc-0806-37290 https://www.google.com/maps/place/Water+Processing+LLCfirstname.lastname@example.org,-103.1790408,15z/data=!4m7!3m6!1s0x0:0x3c2c551ba647ec2c!8m2!3d32.7240702!4d-103.1790408!9m1!1b1 You may have found us by searching for some other common water purification services:
What is the best water softener?
We might be biased, but we believe the best water softener for your home is an EcoWater Systems Softener. Our softeners are WQA certified and have NSF/ANSI Standard 44 certified components.
How does a water softener work?
A water softener works by swapping calcium & magnesium ions with sodium ions. The swap eliminates hard water problems because sodium doesn’t leak out into pipes. The ion swap takes place within a compartment full of small resin beads. The negatively charged beads are bonded to positively charged sodium ions. As the water flows past the beads, the sodium ions swap places with the calcium and magnesium ions, which carry a stronger positive charge. Over several cycles, the calcium and magnesium replace all of the sodium in the beads, rendering the unit no longer ineffective. Water softener salt to the rescue! The softener enters a regeneration cycle during which it soaks the beads in a strong solution of water and salt. The sodium in the brine solution causes the calcium and magnesium ions in the beads to give way, and the beads are recharged with sodium. After regeneration, the water softener flushes the remaining brine, plus all of the calcium and magnesium, through a drainpipe.
What is a water softener?1500
A Water Softener is a filtration system that works to remove high concentrations of calcium and magnesium that cause hard water.
How much does a water softener cost?1300
Water softener cost between $400 and $2,700. They are designed to be easy to install and remove (good news if you want to take your unit with you when you move). However, unless you are confident in your electrical and plumbing abilities, you might want to hire a plumber, which could add $100 to $600 to the initial cost of your unit. Purchasing a water softener through a water softener installation company can save you money on installation costs. Contact us today for a free quote.
How to choose a water softener?400
by answering the following questions:
- 1. Do you need a water softener?
- 2. What hard water problems are you experiencing?
- 3. Are there other water problems you’re experiencing (outside of water hardness)?
- 4. How much water does your family use?
- 5. Are you concerned about water & salt usage (the efficiency of the system)?
- 6. What kind of “system in need of salt” alert are you looking for (high-tech, low-tech)?